Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,507
  • Views: Views 198,088
Cortana not working with English (india) language, but in earlier version it used to work perfectly.

syyiLlc.png
Works for me...

What’s next for Windows 10 updates | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 20H2 will be the first version of Windows 10 to include the new Microsoft Edge, based on Chromium.

We will again deliver Windows 10, version 20H2 using servicing technology (like that used for the monthly update process) for customers running the May 2020 Update who choose to update to the new release. Simply put, anyone running the May 2020 Update and updating to Windows 10, version 20H2 will have a faster installation experience because the update will install like a monthly update.

n3dJJeY.png

j8yAunx.png

Somebody please help
Updates struck at 71% at after sometimes it will becames 100%.then again starts from 1%.
I tried 6-7 times but continued same.data became full waste☹️

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161 | Windows Experience Blog

What’s new in Build 20161
  • Theme-aware tiles in Start
kDDMuTa.gif

• ALT + TAB between apps and sites: All tabs open in Microsoft Edge will start appearing in Alt + TAB, not just the active one in each browser window.
  • A more personalized Taskbar for new users
oXiwLph.jpg

• Improving the notification experience
TcC3Dz6.png

• Making Settings even better
AiKBDdh.png

That ALT + TAB for Edge browser tabs can be turned off right? Can't imagine the pain of seeing those 40 tabs in that list along with all the programs open!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock