Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,512
Some versions of Windows 10 display a notification to install the latest version

If you're currently running Windows 10 version 1507, version 1511, version 1607, version 1703 or version 1709, your computer detects the Windows 10 Update Assistant automatically. Then, you can expect to receive a notification that states that your device must have the latest security updates installed and then initiates an attempt to update your device.

4485877_en_1

Windows 10 version 1507, version 1511, version 1607 and version 1703 are currently at "end of service." This means that devices that are running these operating systems no longer receive the monthly security and quality updates that contain protection from the latest security threats. To continue receiving security and quality updates, Microsoft recommends that you update the system to the latest Windows version, Windows 10 version 1809.

Windows 10 version 1709 is not yet at "end of service." However, it must be updated to the latest versions of Windows 10 to ensure protection from the latest security threats.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...10-display-a-notification-to-install-the-late

Last edited:
I'm using non branded battery and it's working fine. Battery backup is about 3 to 3.5 hours. I use battery care function so, my laptop never charges the battery beyond 79% even if the laptop is turned off.

Yes you can go ahead and buy. You can check battery Designed capacity, full charge capacity and other information by downloading battery info view. I checked everything before purchase.
It is legend. It has one year warranty. Got it for Rs. 2000. purchased from a local store.

Your suggestion at that was awesome, you saved me almost Rs2000 by recomending non branded battery. :kiss:

Seven months past, Battery wear level 19% and getting more than 2 hrs backup. What else can I expect fom a Rs 1K battery :cheers:

Your suggestion at that was awesome, you saved me almost Rs2000 by recomending non branded battery. :kiss:

Seven months past, Battery wear level 19% and getting more than 2 hrs backup. What else can I expect fom a Rs 1K battery :cheers:

I purchased it on 27th Aug 2016 (2 year, 4 month ago). Battery wear level is 26% (battery health is 73.6%).

I purchased it on 27th Aug 2016 (2 year, 4 month ago). Battery wear level is 26% (battery health is 73.6%).

It seems mine is degrading faster. But your one cost 2k whereas mine is 1k may be that's why my cells are little bit bad. My Li cells are made of Sanyo brand(it seems panasonic subbrand), what's yours ?

To check cell manufacturer
Bro, the manufacturer name is Sony Corp.
7zidjpk.png

If it's written Sanyo under your manufacturer name that doesn't mean that the cells are used of Sanyo brand. Manufacturers may use any brand cells.

My original Sony battery cells were Panasonic brand. I know it because they mention that on their website. Manufacturer name on original battery is "Sony corporation".
I opened my original laptop battery. Replacement cells are also available to buy.

RgVxnFi.jpg

Bro, the manufacturer name is Sony Corp.
7zidjpk.png

If it's written Sanyo under your manufacturer name that doesn't mean that the cells are used of Sanyo brand. Manufacturers may use any brand cells.

My original Sony battery cells were Panasonic brand. I know it because they mention that on their website. Manufacturer name on original battery is "Sony corporation".
I opened my original laptop battery. Replacement cells are also available to buy.

RgVxnFi.jpg

I am little bit confused here. The packaging box of the 3rd party battery which i bought and the black battery plastic which fits into laptop has the branding of Lapgrade(Not Sanyo). So it is built by them and not by Sanyo. So what else Sanyo built other than the Li ion cells of the battery ? BTW The windows battery report does not mention Lapgrade in its report

My understanding is that, as li ion cells are made by very few companies in the world like Sony, LG, Samsung, panasonic ,toshiba etc so like all companies like Lapgrade has to buy Li cell from them so they bought Li ion cells from Sanyo(aka panasonic) then made the black plastic so that it fits into laptop and circuit and sell these under Lapgade brand.

My lenovo original battery were also made by panasnic, i verified that by opening the plastic like you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom