• Views: Views 771

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Experience 1985 with Windows 1.11 and Stranger Things 3 | Microsoft
Buy Windows 1.11 - Microsoft Store en-IN
With Windows 1.11, experience 1985 nostalgia with a special edition PC app inspired by Windows 1.0 and Stranger Things 3. Play games, discover clues and easter eggs, and unlock secrets and unique Stranger Things 3 content and more. But, beware the Mind Flayer…
Experience 1985 nostalgia with a special edition Windows 10 PC app inspired by Windows 1.0—but one that’s been taken over by the Upside Down from Stranger Things. Explore the mysteries and secrets plaguing Hawkins, unlock unique show content and easter eggs, and play retro games and puzzles—all building off Stranger Things 3. Join Eleven, Steve, Dustin and gang as they seek to save Hawkins and the world. Embrace the 80s and grab your hairspray, because it’s basically the raddest show companion experience ever. But fair warning: beware the Mind Flayer.

Bro. anybody here personaly used Windows 1.11 ?
I did not have a chance to lay hands on Windows 1.11 because I am not that old a extinct species. :p
Personaly, I have used Windows 3.11 and each and every flavor onwards.
I remember it came in 12 to 14 piece of 1.44" Floppy Disk for installation and use to run from DOS.
At that time we had many other DOS run programs like Word Star, Lotus, DBase, Foxpro etc.
I still remember most of the commands and keyboard shortcuts used in most of these programs. Although I had mastered all these software, still there were new things to learn everyday. It was amazing and fun to learn because I found them quite interesting as if unlocking new levels of a unending Game. :geek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock