Why JioFiber payment options unavailable on third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 27,845

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Just wondering why JioFiber payment options (recharge/bill pay) unavailable through third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

Other large ISPs (like Airtel, BSNL) having their billing available on these sites/apps.

We (the customers) are also missing out recharge cashbacks due to this unavailability. :(

Yeah, bro, This is the problem they don't even support Amazon Pay balance.

The only offer I got last month was 10% on the Slice card on JIO recharges.

Just wondering why JioFiber payment options (recharge/bill pay) unavailable through third-party recharge services like Amazon Pay, Google Pay etc.?

Other large ISPs (like Airtel, BSNL) having their billing available on these sites/apps.

We (the customers) are also missing out recharge cashbacks due to this unavailability. :(
this way jio was keeping price slightly below other isp

I think they are avoiding Bharat Bill Pay System..😤

On my original post, I totally missed the fact that Jio is currently running an offer to promote JioMart due to which they are giving JioMart Maha Cashback with almost every transactions.

I recently did my first JioFiber recharge through MyJio app and received Rs. 119.48 cashback. I could easily redeem it at a Reliance retail shop.

I feel the JioMart cashbacks are equivalent or more (in terms of money) compared to Amazon or such recharge apps cashbacks.

I guess this is only possible for Jio because they are fully dependent on their own resources to do the whole transactions including the cashbacks rather than any third-party payment apps. This way they are able to provide more incentives to the customers.

On my original post, I totally missed the fact that Jio is currently running an offer to promote JioMart due to which they are giving JioMart Maha Cashback with almost every transactions.

I recently did my first JioFiber recharge through MyJio app and received Rs. 119.48 cashback. I could easily redeem it at a Reliance retail shop.

I feel the JioMart cashbacks are equivalent or more (in terms of money) compared to Amazon or such recharge apps cashbacks.

I guess this is only possible for Jio because they are fully dependent on their own resources to do the whole transactions including the cashbacks rather than any third-party payment apps. This way they are able to provide more incentives to the customers.
Do we still have Cash Back option? I don't see an option to use the cash back earned and it doesn't show the cash back option too.

Offer gone. So no use now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock