Who Will Be The Broadcasters For India's Tour Of Newzealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
vicky2694 said:
No past 2 days they r not showing the promo of Ind vs nz series!
That means that the images from Rajesh Sinha are old images.That means that they might have lost the rights.

Karthik said:
Then who will telecast ?
Don't know who will telecast the series at the time.Lets wait and watch.

Now Highlights Show of nz-wi is also removed :- :lol :D

new :-

KICpOLW.png

Old :-

AfU2hf6.png

dipayan said:
I think someone will show the series for sure.I think Six might go for the rights,because they are looking for cricket rights.They don't have much cricket content to show except for IPL,CPL and PAKvsSL.So i think they might go for it.

I now don't think that Star would go for the rights because they The Ashes and Ranji Trophy going on.According to the Ind-NZ ODI fixtures they clash with Ashes and Ranji Trophy fixtures.Ranji Trophy Semi-finals are scheduled from Jan 18-22 while the finals scheduled for Jan 28-Feb 2.While Ashes 3rd ODI and 2nd T20 clash with Ind-Nz odi fixtures.Also with Star now showing Ranji Trophy in hindi on Star Sports 3,SS3 is too not available.

.Ashes 3rd ODI on Jan 19 and also India-NZ 1st ODI on Jan 19.Ranji Trophy S-F starts from Jan 18-22.Here Star Sports 1,Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 3 are packed with live action.
.Ashes 2nd T20 scheduled on Jan 31 and also India-NZ 5th ODI on Jan 31.Ranji Trophy Final scheduled from Jan 29-Feb 2.

What about ss4 and HD 2. Premier league timetable will not clash

dipayan said:
What about ss4 and HD 2. Premier league timetable will not clash
Dipayan bro Australia Open scheduled from January 13 to January 26.Live on SS4 and SSHD2/SSHD1.What they can do is stop Hindi commentary of Ranji Trophy and on SS2 or SS3 show India-New Zealand Series in Dual Language just like they do it for Barclays Premier League.

Re: RE: Who Will Be The Broadcasters For India's Tour Of Newzealand

Basil Ak said:
Dipayan bro Australia Open scheduled from January 13 to January 26.Live on SS4 and SSHD2/SSHD1.What they can do is stop Hindi commentary of Ranji Trophy and on SS2 or SS3 show India-New Zealand Series in Dual Language just like they do it for Barclays Premier League.

Oops I missed aus open. Thanks for reminder. Yeah that would be good

No telecast of 5th odi on any neo channels.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock