Who Will Be The Broadcasters For India's Tour Of Newzealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder why sony has not launched max and pix HD they were granted licence way back in 2011 guess

dreambox.pk said:
i wonder why sony has not launched max and pix HD they were granted licence way back in 2011 guess

It is because all 5dth except dishtv have space crunch.They aren't in a position to add these channels.

There is no schedule for upcoming One day & first T-20 only Highlight show is there.

AfU2hf6.png

e67Mkz1.png

:: Welcome to Neo Sports ::

I don't think they will show the highlights just like they didn't show 4th ODI highlights on Jan 4.

They haven't paid the money.So right is on hold.Even they have mistakenly written that.

Any one of channel Neo Prime/sports showing adds regarding to India's Tour of Nz these days ? :huh

Is their any proof that Neo lost rights for New Zealand home matches :huh :u

If they would not have lost the rights then they would have been showing NZ-WI ODI Series 4th ODI Live.They aren't even showing highlights.This means that there is a problem between Sky Sports NZ(Domestic Broadcaster) and Nimbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock