Discussion Which series do you think got cancelled for no good reason?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,337

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
So Netflix cancels every other series they can. While other platforms drags shows until the eternity. While also capitalising on sequels and prequels. Netflix is guilty of cancelling good shows after very first season. Netflix is not the only platform guilty of this. There are other platforms too. Doing same.

Which shows do you think deserves an another season or a sequel?

Netflix is guilty of cancelling good shows after very first season. Netflix is not the only platform guilty of this.
It depends upon the Cast and Crew contracts for Netflix on the decisions they are taking... I don't mind them cancelling disasters like Jupiter's Legacy or Cowboy Bebop on which they had spent $200million each on average.. But they had also cencelled some goods in the earlier days.. I don't see that's happening now atleast in the recent days for English titles.

Coming to your question, I would have loved to see a Season 2 of the Right Stuff on Disney+. But I understand the reason for that cancellation , Warner Bros are beneficial of that show more than Disney+ was and it never garnered enough audiences eventhough its a good series.

Terra Nova was promising but got cancelled. That is the year I started watching english TV Shows and it was heart-breaking to know that the show got cancelled. I've moved on since then :)

Daredevil hands down……Netflix was also bashed left right and center for cancelling it but Disney was the main contributor behind it.

Daredevil hands down……Netflix was also bashed left right and center for cancelling it but Disney was the main contributor behind it.
Disney does not have anything to do with that decision apart from announcing that they are launching Disney+. After S3 Marvel even had pitched S4 for Netflix just a week before they announced cancellation.

Disney has spent around a $1 billion to re-acquire most of the Disney owned properties earlier this year including Marvel shows, FX shows and others.

Disney does not have anything to do with that decision apart from announcing that they are launching Disney+. After S3 Marvel even had pitched S4 for Netflix just a week before they announced cancellation.

Disney has spent around a $1 billion to re-acquire most of the Disney owned properties earlier this year including Marvel shows, FX shows and others.
If the rumors are correct, S4 is also on the way to disney+!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock