Discussion Which OTT/streaming service have you subscribed to?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 6,322
This thread should have been in OTT Services forum....didn't look here...also didn't show in suggestions when creating thread :unsure:

Also if you change the title to "which OTT/streaming service have you subscribed to", it may appear in future searches.
Needful has been done. Thanks.

Amazon Prime and Voot (own)
YouTube and Disney Hotstar Premium (Subspace)
Zee 5 and Gaana (Times Prime)
Netflix and Sony Liv (Friends Subscription)

Amazon Prime and Voot (own)
YouTube and Disney Hotstar Premium (Subspace)
Zee 5 and Gaana (Times Prime)
Netflix and Sony Liv (Friends Subscription)
Small doubt (off topic)
How can i sell my subscription..
I have hotstar super ad free plan and zee5 for above 8-9 months which are useless to mee... I am ready to sell them but I don't know where too anybody help mee

I have subscribed to :
Netflix Standard
Disney plus Hotstar Premium
Amazon Prime Video
Zee5
Sony Liv
Aha
Voot
Sun Nxt
Alt Balaji

I am also subscribed to Gaana+ and JioSaavn Pro annually. Hungama Music and Voot through Vodafone. Am renewing WWE Network and Discovery+ after expiration as same are not available as bundle. Saving Voot coupon for World Cup.

Small doubt (off topic)
I have hotstar super ad free plan and zee5 for above 8-9 months which are useless to mee... I am ready to sell them but I don't know where too anybody help mee
Is there any way... Or is there any specific thread for this...

I have subscribed to :
1. Netflix Premium(UHD)
2. Disney+Hotstar Premium
3. Amazon Prime
4. Sony LIV Premium
5. Voot Select
6. Apple TV+
7. Zee5(Cousin’s subscription)
8. Discovery Plus(Cousin’s subscription)

Majority of my time is spent on Netflix and for Sports on Sony Liv, Voot and Hotstar equally rest content slate from these 3 are also very much average for my viewing, there are few exceptions like Scam 1992, Shiddat, Rocket Boys, A Thursday, HBO and Marvel Shows/Movies etc.
Prime Video is going down for me in recent months, not much good originals which they used to have a time back.
Apple TV+ got from buying iPhone so would be valid for 3 months.
Zee5 and Discovery Plus I hardly watch once in 2 or 3 months.
I hope HBO Max doesn’t launches in India and teams up with Hotstar/Netflix/Prime because it would become difficult to keep all subscriptions at all times

Last edited:
Small doubt (off topic)
You can sell them on Subspace app

Is there any way... Or is there any specific thread for this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock