Good News WhatsApp rolling out Fingerprint Lock for Stable users now

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
WhatsApp is rolling out the Fingerprint lock feature for Android beta users today

WhatsApp was working for a lot of months on a new feature that is in high demand.
No, we are not talking about the Dark Mode, that will be available in the next months, but about the Fingerprint lock feature, previously called Authentication or Screen Lock feature.
After enabling the Screen Lock feature for iOS beta users (more than 3 months ago), WhatsApp is finally ready to release it for all Android users!

Source

WhatsApp is rolling out the Fingerprint lock feature for Android beta users today

WhatsApp was working for a lot of months on a new feature that is in high demand.
No, we are not talking about the Dark Mode, that will be available in the next months, but about the Fingerprint lock feature, previously called Authentication or Screen Lock feature.
After enabling the Screen Lock feature for iOS beta users (more than 3 months ago), WhatsApp is finally ready to release it for all Android users!

Source
A friend got it. I am yet to get it though i am on latest beta version.

aBsVnKb.jpg

j5b3jAc.jpg

Although i am a Beta tester still i am not getting even after re -enstalled..

New version 2.19.222 released today. After updating to it, you should get it. I was also not getting it but now its coming after updating today.

Got it. Now the phone is full of Fingerprint locks :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock