What phone for me???

• Thread starter nsas02
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,952

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been using Oneplus 5 for 3 years. It is in top condition and working fine on Android 10.
Sometimes i feel that the phone has become slow. I was looking at alternatives.
I'm used to using phone of this size. So 5.5 Inches screen size is a must with no notch or waterdrop on top.
I initially thought of buying in Amazon sales but couldn't round on a device for me.
Any help appreciated...
Note: No Iphone pls.

Solution
Ordered Pixel 4A today :) Thanks guys for all the suggestions. Appreciate it!

N2oTS9L.png

Moving out of OnePlus after 6+ years. Hope I get a similar trouble-free experience.
undeniable security and privacy
Agreed !
Mostly due to the vastness of the Google Play Store
And easily side-loadable apks. I think iOS may also allow side-loading apps, but I don't think it is as easy-doing as in androids.

On the sturdiness of devices, i've been using OP5 for 3+ years now, and OP1 before that. I've never faced any issue with both the devices where as my friends who purchased phones from other manufacturers (read Moto & Samsung) have already changed 4-5 devices till date.

Since Apple is the only manufacturer they maintain the device (read hardware) sturdiness. Where as Android powered devices are manufactured by various companies, and range varying from 5k-1L, Android powered device's sturdiness quotient gets diluted so much.

And easily side-loadable apks. I think iOS may also allow side-loading apps, but I don't think it is as easy-doing as in androids.
Side loading apks in Android is like eating a dosa with hands. Easy and straight forward. While doing the same is like eating that dosa using chop-sticks. You can't say it's impossible. But it's not at all easy. (As told by comedian Praveen Kumar in one standup comedy)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock