What phone for me???

• Thread starter nsas02
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,956

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been using Oneplus 5 for 3 years. It is in top condition and working fine on Android 10.
Sometimes i feel that the phone has become slow. I was looking at alternatives.
I'm used to using phone of this size. So 5.5 Inches screen size is a must with no notch or waterdrop on top.
I initially thought of buying in Amazon sales but couldn't round on a device for me.
Any help appreciated...
Note: No Iphone pls.

Solution
Ordered Pixel 4A today :) Thanks guys for all the suggestions. Appreciate it!

N2oTS9L.png

Moving out of OnePlus after 6+ years. Hope I get a similar trouble-free experience.
Bro, you gotta tell us your budget.
And 5.5 inch screen phones are non-existent. The smallest you can go for is Pixel 4a, which has a 5.81 inch display. Otherwise, the only option is iPhone 12 Mini. Booking starts today. But you said "No iPhones".
So yeah, Pixel 4a.

Bro, you gotta tell us your budget.
And 5.5 inch screen phones are non-existent. The smallest you can go for is Pixel 4a, which has a 5.81 inch display. Otherwise, the only option is iPhone 12 Mini. Booking starts today. But you said "No iPhones".
So yeah, Pixel 4a.
I don't have a budget bro. Just need a decent phone with smaller display, without notch or waterdrop thing on top...
4a looks good, but still have that ugly punch hole on top :(
Is there any phone available that meets my expectation?

I don't have a budget bro. Just need a decent phone with smaller display, without notch or waterdrop thing on top...
4a looks good, but still have that ugly punch hole on top :(
Is there any phone available that meets my expectation?
I can feel your pain brother. Best option is getting one of those phones with full displays with sliding cameras.

I can feel your pain brother.
It is so hard to find a small/compact phone with good features these days. Initially i had Oneplus One and then upgraded to Oneplus 5. Both of them are of same size. So im used to using phones of this size.

Then again, those won't be compact.
Exactly!!

iPhone 12 Mini looks small and compact, but iOS scares me as i've been using Android since as long as i remember. Also, the battery backup of iPhone 12 is not that great is what i've reading in some forums.
I'm not in any kind of urgency, le me know if something fits my requirements :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock