Discussion What is Ur TV brand ?

Select your TV brand name

• Total voters
Samsung 40" FHD LED

Panel has been changed once due to dust issue within a year of buying & again the same dust issue has arrived within one year of changing the panel.

This LED technology is total flop.

I was more happy with my old CRT tv it stayed with me for almost 20 years without much of an issue.

How much it costs to replace panel ?

BTW CRT is cheap also both in cost as well as TV subscription which is almost half of HD subscription :smile2:

BTW CRT is cheap also both in cost as well as TV subscription which is almost half of HD subscription :smile2:
Dont know Exact Price, But normally LED display panels cost is approx 25-30% of total TV cost

Thankfully it was under warranty otherwise it would have costed me around 18 to 19k.
After that incident I extended it's warrenty for 2 more years.

Any LG Users pls go to service menu Ez adjust and comment the country code for India. I want to know the country code for lg india !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock