Top10 LED TVs (Also Vote for your favourite TV Brand)

Which is the best TV Brand in India?

• Total voters

tech_genie

Reaction score
As per Top 10 reviews the Top 10 LED TVs for 2012 are:

rumq09.jpg

Source: LED TV 2012 | Best LED Backlit TV | Compare LED Flat Screen TVs - TopTenREVIEWS

Voted for Sony.

Onida is the best. I didnt watch the demo in shops but as they claim, the tv care for your eyes. Reflection 97% less, tv rays 95% less which doesnt harm to viewer's eyes. If thats true then ONIDA is the best. On that terms Onida is the best. What says.

Like Onida LG Tv also claiming eye care feature. My father brought tv to home. When I check the future it was total diss pointing. When I run the feature (feature was in 3 steps) tv screen got more dark then I press the function button again & tv screen got dark & again I press the button which is customized means user setting mode & TV screen get normal. I dont know why the feature didnt working properly. TV come with that feature / not or I need to pay more amount for the feature / not but I dis pointed with the future. Check the feature before buy the products.

voted for samsung :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock