Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SAMSUNG PLASMA TV

• LG PLASMA TV

• Total voters

DishHD

Reaction score
Has i am planing to upgrade my Led tv from 39 Inch to a 46 or 47 inch Led tv , so now i am creating this thread for people's who want to invest their money in a brand which is worth of that money. Now Surely 2014 will be the year which will be all about resolution, Ultra HD 4K Tv's and OLED Tv's but still their is very much limited 4K content available has for OLED this Tv's are created has a alternative of plasma Tv's which will provide much better Picture quality and back lighting compare to a plasma tv and they will be has thin has Led tv's but currently the cheapest OLED Tv in the market is for around 200,000 Rupees, So both UHD 4K and OLED Tv's are out of reach of Common people and kept for future. Now coming back to the topic now in this year surely we will see a hugh growth in number of HD users in india but off course that people's have to buy a tv which may provide the best PQ and SQ for Hd users. Now Experts and HD users please vote and give your opinion about which type and Brand of Tv currently in the Market has the best PQ and SQ plus it is worth the every money spend on it. Now it will be a open Competition between all brands and all types of Tv's whether be a LCD, LED or a Plasma Tv with Model No of TV etc.

Here are some points which people's should notice before Voting

1. Please don't vote and review on prefer or Brand Basis but it should be purely on personal user experience basis
2. Lowest priced Tv's with best PQ and SQ are most welcome

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock