• Hisense E7K

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hisense U6K

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
Help me choose a TV with good display. Will be used by me for Plex and by parents for SD/HD TV channels.

Recently bought below TV for my parents and it is really good:

Take a look at this TOSHIBA M550MP 139 cm (55 inch) QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart Google TV With Full Array Local Dimming, Power Bass woofer, and HSR 120 Mode on Flipkart

Recently bought below TV for my parents and it is really good:

Take a look at this TOSHIBA M550MP 139 cm (55 inch) QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart Google TV With Full Array Local Dimming, Power Bass woofer, and HSR 120 Mode on Flipkart
How much is the warranty on this? It's not clear from the site as it shows different number under different sections.
Was there any option to get extended warranty from brand during installation?

Hisense providing 4years warrantee and tvs are chesp.But no idea about quality

Go for Sony Bravia 64L model. The picture quality is amazing. Even though it's not QLED it's on par with others.

Last edited:
Go for Sony Bravia 64L model. The picture quality is amazing. Even though it's not QLED it's on par with others.
64L is kind of low-mid level model right? And, it is not cheap and online shows 50k for the 50" model. I mean, does this TV's display perform better than the above listed qLEDs? I understand that the above entire list is of small brands (at least in India), but none of the display is better than this Sony's LED ? I'm confused now :|

You can actually visit any of the offline stores to compare. I had actually ordered it to one of my cousins and the display was top notch. Also, the processor is quite fast and Google assistant works flawlessly. (Assistant was a major issue with Xiaomi, TCL etc where I simply couldn't voice search anything).There are no issues even with the Chromecast (again, found casting issues in Xiaomi and TCL).
You get 50"inch for around 46k with bank and card discounts. It's available both on Amazon and Flipkart sites.
My best suggestion would be to physically compare the display qualities of the above mentioned TV models and come to conclusion.

You can actually visit any of the offline stores to compare. I had actually ordered it to one of my cousins and the display was top notch. Also, the processor is quite fast and Google assistant works flawlessly. (Assistant was a major issue with Xiaomi, TCL etc where I simply couldn't voice search anything).There are no issues even with the Chromecast (again, found casting issues in Xiaomi and TCL).
You get 50"inch for around 46k with bank and card discounts. It's available both on Amazon and Flipkart sites.
My best suggestion would be to physically compare the display qualities of the above mentioned TV models and come to conclusion.
I did visit Reliance Digital, Croma, Sathya, Vasanth & Co. None of them have any of the TVs that I've listed above on display. It is always the usual Sony, LG and Samsung. And the 64L/74L/75L are always kept along with their big-brothers (qled and oleds). Hence the display always seems sub-par and so I decided to get a Qled one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock