OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Already seen it. It premiered a week after it's UK broadcast on Sony BBC Earth. I agree Seven World is better. But One Planet is also good.
Viewers like us always like documentaries of this kind...Yes our planet too very good..There r few documentaries we can watch...

If you got Sony Liv subscription. Watch Season 3 Episode 19 of Seinfeld. I recommend watching the whole series. But "The Limo" episode is one of the best tv episodes ever written.

If you got Sony Liv subscription. Watch Season 3 Episode 19 of Seinfeld. I recommend watching the whole series. But "The Limo" episode is one of the best tv episodes ever written.
Seinfeld is available on Prime Video as well. I like Parking Garage, The Contest, The Chinese Restaurant episodes the most.

Seinfeld is available on Prime Video as well. I like Parking Garage, The Contest, The Chinese Restaurant episodes the most.
You forgot the Soup Nazi episode. 😃

Watched Delhi Belly. Hehe, I can't justify in words how much I laughed. This is just one awesome wacky movie.

I also started watching Indian Matchmaking. It's so overrated. I didn't liked it at all. Can you guys recommend any good OTT non fiction shows?

If you liked Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul check out The Wire on Hotstar. One of the most realistic portrayal of the police department and the drug business.(Not like the regular police procedural)
I have watched just the first season till now.
There are a bit too many characters but don't be turned off by that fact. Everyone has a role to play. All the characters are developed enough along the way. It's a slowburner.

Update: Towards the end of The Wire S03.
Along with BB and BCS, The Wire is one of the finest shows i have watched.

Yet to watch The Sopranos and The Shield both of which are also rated highly. Next in the watch-list.

Totally unbiased view on a recently released movie (Didn't released in India yet)

So I watching this recently released movie. I had watched an other version of the movie. It was fun, enjoyable and got you into the culture it was portraying. This one is such a ridiculous movie. At first it's ridiculous to have Asians have British and American accents when characters are supposed to be Asians in Asia not immigrants. On top that most dialogues are cringeworthy. All this could have been ignored if VFX didn't sucked. Never expected bad VFX in 2020 from one of the world's leading movie studios. Okay, let's keep all these aside. We are from Asia we know how beautiful our continent is which makers couldn't cover. Cinematography was equivalent of that bollywood movie Housefull 4. It didn't even reach Bahubali 2's level.

Don't be fooled by premium price tag. Makers are charging extra to keep the hype. Save your money and watch beautiful animation movie based in Asia. I recommend Disney's 1998 classic Mulan.

Totally unbiased view on a recently released movie (Didn't released in India yet)

So I watching this recently released movie. I had watched an other version of the movie. It was fun, enjoyable and got you into the culture it was portraying. This one is such a ridiculous movie. At first it's ridiculous to have Asians have British and American accents when characters are supposed to be Asians in Asia not immigrants. On top that most dialogues are cringeworthy. All this could have been ignored if VFX didn't sucked. Never expected bad VFX in 2020 from one of the world's leading movie studios. Okay, let's keep all these aside. We are from Asia we know how beautiful our continent is which makers couldn't cover. Cinematography was equivalent of that bollywood movie Housefull 4. It didn't even reach Bahubali 2's level.

Don't be fooled by premium price tag. Makers are charging extra to keep the hype. Save your money and watch beautiful animation movie based in Asia. I recommend Disney's 1998 classic Mulan.
The movie is unfinished. Boring at times, Classic Mulan is much better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock