OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

@Siva bro. I saw you loving the Apple TV series See. Can you tell me whether the series is family friendly? User reviews and IMDB contradicts each other.

Watched LUDO. It was amazing 😍. Really enjoyed it. It was 2h 30m long, but I wish it was longer 😩. Each and every actor did awesome job 👌🏻. Anuraj Basu to the rescue, from all these horrible Direct-OTT releases. Don't miss it guys. A must watch.

VIP and Dr John, both korean series are good. MX Player TV. Available in regional languages too

There is the free stream fest going on Netflix. So I recommend one of the best infotainment series ever made. I recommend to go and watch Earth in Night in Colour which is exclusively available on Apple TV+.
Source

Review of Feluda Ferot : Chinnamastar obhishaap(Return of Feluda: Curse of Goddess chinnamasta)
platform: Addtatimes
Episode -6 (24-25min run time each)

Completed watching Feluda ferot : 1st installment.
Whoa. Tota Roychoudhury and Anirban did complete justice with their character. After Sabyasachi , Tota is far better than Abir and parambrata as feluda.
Story line , plot , site selection , camera angle showing how a feluda series should be. I think Sandip Ray should release copyright act so that More and More feluda series can be made.
Srijit mukherjee did a master piece.
Looking forward to 2nd installment.(joto kando kathmandu te)
And I am sure 2nd installment will be another hit as we will see Magan lal meghraj (Kharaj Mukherjee) there as an opposition..Magan Lal meghraj just like Moriarty in sherlock homes story. Can't wait more..

Last edited:
BBC -Earth, The Hunt(2015), Planet Blue, Earth at Night , Netflix-Our Planet , Nat Geo- Expedition Everest
What next recommendation ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock