OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Is the verdict suspense ? Bro
It is based on the famous Nanavati case of 1950s. Though there are 2/3 hindi films made on the subject, this series are bold and detailed presentation of the subject. Watchable.
The Final Call is a thriller.

It is based on the famous Nanavati case of 1950s. Though there are 2/3 hindi films made on the subject, this series are bold and detailed presentation of the subject. Watchable.
The Final Call is a thriller.
Thanx for the info bro

Incase looking for Sit-com check out 'Brooklyn 99'. One of the most popular series on Netflix. I found it on par with 'Friends', better actually.

'It's Always sunny in Philadelphia' is another one which I liked. It's not like B99 or Friends, very offensive and neither of the characters are likeable but that's the whole point of it. Available on Hotstar.

'Barry' on Hotstar. Dark Comdey about a hitman wanting to be reformed. The lead actor won back to back Emmy awards for it. Just 2 seasons, 16 episodes in total. You will be done in a day.

BTW a request to all to not put spoilers while discussing TV series.

Suggest me some good shows on Netflix.
I have watched following

1.Breaking Bad
2.FRIENDS
3.Better call saul
4.Money Heist
5.The end of f***ng World
6.When they see Us
7.Dark
8.13 reasons why
9.Sacred Games
10.Delhi Crime
11.Jamtara

Please suggest based on above genres.
If you liked Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul check out The Wire on Hotstar. One of the most realistic portrayal of the police department and the drug business.(Not like the regular police procedural)
I have watched just the first season till now.
There are a bit too many characters but don't be turned off by that fact. Everyone has a role to play. All the characters are developed enough along the way. It's a slowburner.

Last edited:
'It's Always sunny in Philadelphia' is another one which I liked. It's not like B99 or Friends, very offensive and neither of the characters are likeable but that's the whole point of it. Available on Hotstar.
Try Office (both US and UK), Seinfeld, Community and Louie if you like It's Sunny in Philadelphia.

Incase looking for Sit-com check out 'Brooklyn 99'. One of the most popular series on Netflix. I found it on par with 'Friends', better actually.

'Barry' on Hotstar. Dark Comdey about a hitman wanting to be reformed. The lead actor won back to back Emmy awards for it. Just 2 seasons, 16 episodes in total. You will be done in a day.

BTW a request to all to not put spoilers while discussing TV series.

Parks and Recreation - Prime
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Netflix
Two and a half men - Prime and Netflix
How I met your mother - Hotstar
Brooklyn 99 - Netflix

These are the comedies i saw recently and liked a lot

If I had to suggest ONE among these, then it would most definitely be Crash Landing on You. An easy 10/10 from me.

Source

Some other titles that are worth watching on this list are - Ozark & Kingdom. Also, Russian Doll is really underrated. Bodyguard is overrated (it's not that great really). When they see Us is good, but it can be 'really' difficult to watch. Haven't watched Broadchurch, Mindhunter or Peaky Blinders, but heard they are really good.

Guyz Suggest me some good shows with Action,violence,d**g's,n*d*ty .btw how is Marvel's Jessica Jones ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock