OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Anyone has watched 'Altered Carbon' on Netflix? I am planning to watch. Please give your reviews.
Loved season 1, the second season was bit disappointing. If you love sci-fi, cyberpunk genre movies like Blade Runner. Then this is a must watch.

Most web series and movies cannot be enjoyed with family. There are few exceptions in the like of Yeh Meri Family, Panachayat, Little Things etc.

Please recommend such family friendly content here. I will show you on second post. How to post?

Platform : YouTube, Netflix
Series : Little Things
Contains : Acceptable adult language

Platform : Netflix
Movie : Extraction
Contains : Acceptable adult language

Platform : Prime Video
Series : Panchayat
Contains : One scene with adult language

Platform : TVF app and website, Netflix
Series : Yeh Meri Family
Contains : No adult content

Platform : Voot
Series : Asur
Contains - Little adult language but gets lost in the plot

Last edited:
Platform : Prime Video
Series : Breathe
Contains: Acceptable Adult Content with some scenes forwarded

Last edited by a moderator:
The Family Man too is quite watchable with Family if you ignore the moderate use of Adult Language same is in the case of Special Ops on Hotstar

Gullak in Sony Liv
Laakhon mey ek season 1 and 2 Amazon Prime
Kaafir in Zee5

The best thing is all this shows have regional audio feeds

Anybody watched Into the Night? It's Belgium's first Netflix Original. It's a 6 Episode Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Thriller based on a Novel. The trailer seems interesting and the reviews are really good so far. I was considering watching it, but thought of getting some feedbacks from DDF Members.

Source

Into the Night | Netflix Official Site

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock