OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Tehran doesn't have an closure though if you are looking for one :p
Well if it's coming for a S2, then it should be alright I guess. Nothing should get the treatment that The Society & I Am Not Okay With This got.

qfXEh2A.jpg
What a movie!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Hats off to the makers as well as the actors. Apparently many people were non-actors who just happen to be the citizens of the village where it was shot. They did a great job as well. You wouldn't notice unless you check the X-Ray feature.
The movie was too long for my liking. They wasted a lot of time on unnecessary sections and songs. But still it was worth it at the end. So I won't complain about that.

Guys please suggest some good International shows (Non-English). I wanted to try something else besides English Shows, Anime & K-Dramas. I have been recommended to watch Fauda, so I'll be watching that. Anything else that you guys would like to recommend?
Open to gore crime/thriller movie/series?If yes checkout this Danish movie and a series both
Journal 64
Department Q ..all four series.
Its one hell of a ride.

Last edited:
Any one please recommend best web series which is available on Netflix…?
I guess I never seen any on talk about the "Unbelievable" in our forum, its one of the best miniseries there is. It's a thriller, if u are into those Bodyguard, Sherlock and even One of Us (Hotstar is remaking it now.)are a good options.

Also, If u are into comics, watch Daredevil if you haven't seen it already along with Umbrella Academy. Queen's Gambit is also a decent miniseries. No idea regd newer shows as I haven't been watching them

I feel like an 8 Episode series shouldn't be called a Mini Series/Limited Series anymore 😅. Having 8 episodes in a web show is very common nowadays and can be considered a regular series. But still Netflix & others are calling them "Mini" series. Even the new Netflix series "The Innocent" (which I recommend watching) is labelled as a Mini/Limited Series. Whereas other shows for example, Shadow & Bone, Jupiter’s Legacy, Bridgerton, etc, which have 8 Episodes, are not labelled as such. Looks like they are themselves confused 😂. I mean what's the criteria? Surely it isn't the number of episode as we can see 🤔. For me, a Mini-Series is something having no more than 5 Episodes.

I feel like an 8 Episode series shouldn't be called a Mini Series/Limited Series anymore 😅. Having 8 episodes in a web show is very common nowadays and can be considered a regular series. But still Netflix & others are calling them "Mini" series. Even the new Netflix series "The Innocent" (which I recommend watching) is labelled as a Mini/Limited Series. Whereas other shows for example, Shadow & Bone, Jupiter’s Legacy, Bridgerton, etc, which have 8 Episodes, are not labelled as such. Looks like they are themselves confused 😂. I mean what's the criteria? Surely it isn't the number of episode as we can see 🤔. For me, a Mini-Series is something having no more than 5 Episodes.
Mini-Series ends with the predetermined number of episodes (it may be 8 episodes or even less.) It won't be coming back for the next season or series (usually UK ppl prefer calling it as series instead of seasons.) While in the case of returning series they are not sure of the number of seasons it would return.

Mini-Series ends with the predetermined number of episodes (it may be 8 episodes or even less.) It won't be coming back for the next season or series (usually UK ppl prefer calling it as series instead of seasons.) While in the case of returning series they are not sure of the number of seasons it would return.
Oooo.. I see. 😲
Makes sense now.
Understood. Thanks bro. 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock