OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

I personally didn't enjoy it that much. I would say it's the worst of the three.
The Original one was definitely the best one. No debate.
I enjoyed Nerkonda Paarvai as well. It had good elements from the original one with some masala on top (which I didn't mind as I enjoyed it).
This one felt as if they took Nerkonda Paarvai as a base instead of Pink and added excess masala on top. They dragged it and added lots of events which were absolutely not needed. The flashback part bored me to hell. And what's with adding a unnecessary fight scene after every few minutes? 🤦🏻‍♂️ One fight scene like Nerkonda Paarvai would've been enough.

Looks like the IMDb ratings also agree with me. 😅😂
Its because of his fans... Like sallu fans wants actions from sallu...

Edited... Not seen Ajith movie... So compared with Pink

Yeah.. I guess they were just trying to satisfying the demand. 😅
Right now Pink movie playing
lo0IW7E.jpg

Guys please suggest some good International shows (Non-English). I wanted to try something else besides English Shows, Anime & K-Dramas. I have been recommended to watch Fauda, so I'll be watching that. Anything else that you guys would like to recommend?

Guys please suggest some good International shows (Non-English). I wanted to try something else besides English Shows, Anime & K-Dramas. I have been recommended to watch Fauda, so I'll be watching that. Anything else that you guys would like to recommend?
Try these turkish shows on Netflix -

Rise of Empires : Ottoman
The Protector
Fatma
The Gift
Love 101
Black Money Love

Barbarians (German)

Try these turkish shows on Netflix -

Rise of Empires : Ottoman
The Protector
Fatma
The Gift
Love 101
Black Money Love

Barbarians (German)
Thank You!
Already watched The Protector.. 👌🏻
I'll check out the rest. 👍🏻

After finishing Fauda watch Tehran.

After finishing Fauda watch Tehran.
Thanks!

Can I watch on my smartphone? I don't think there is an Android app for AppleTV+. Can we watch through browser?

Edit: We Can
H8EWdif.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock