OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

How is "How I Met your mother"?
I Mostly prefer sitcoms these days. I have watched FRIENDS, Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, Silicon Valley & Planning on HIMYM.

Also please suggest good comedy shows on prime video or hotstar premium.
You either gonna Love it absolutely, or you gonna hate it by comparing to Friends, I suggest you watching it with open mind. U will love it. Its probably my favourite sitcom and the one which has drawn me to the genre.

If u love Comedies , watch What We Do in the Shadows, Dave, Modern Family ( First 7 seasons are probably the best in the business,) Malcom in the Middle. Veep.

You either gonna Love it absolutely, or you gonna hate it by comparing to Friends, I suggest you watching it with open mind. U will love it. It's probably my favourite sitcom and the one which has drawn me to the genre.
Yes, I heard about it and the plot is somehow like friends too. But definitely, I will watch it without comparing it to friends.

Yes, I heard about it and the plot is somehow like friends too. But definitely, I will watch it without comparing it to friends.

Watch it for Neil Patrick Harris,absolutely loved him in the series
Just when we are talking about it, a Sequel/Spinoff series is announced by Disney - Hulu. The creators are both doing amazing job with Current top broadcasting show This is Us and great spin off in Love, Victor. Cannot wait for this.

The Serpent on Netflix is good but the number of times the story goes into past has probably prohibited the series from becoming a must watch.Anyway it is good,Tahir Rehman looks menacing as Charles Shobraj.

Source

Just finished the best documentary I have ever watched. If you are seeking a distraction from all the negativity. This is the best documentary to watch. It features some of the most stunning visuals you can watch. It's cover all the aspects of how our planet recovered itself when we went into a lockdown. And the last bit stole the show. It featured Assam. How those migrants returning to villages joined hands with NGO to raise crops for Elephants to come and eat who lost their land because of us human. It's a must watch documentary. I will give it 10/10. You can enjoy this with your kids too.

Completed Mumbai Saga. Amazon has done it again. Acquired one of the most unwatchable movie ever. Overacting, poor action sequences and cringeworthy dialogues. A tale of two brothers you wouldn't give two hoots about. Even if this was based on real events. Little bit of tweaking of story could've saved the movie.

Completed Mumbai Saga. Amazon has done it again. Acquired one of the most unwatchable movie ever. Overacting, poor action sequences and cringeworthy dialogues. A tale of two brothers you wouldn't give two hoots about. Even if this was based on real events. Little bit of tweaking of story could've saved the movie.
Watch Tom Clancy's Without Remorse.

Is this a warning? :D
I tried to watch the movie and hate to say it is another waste of money & time from amazon stable.
I enjoyed it. It was very short, but jam-packed with action. The story was also good. A revenge storyline which I personally love. They didn't drag it either. I wouldn't say the same if it were 2hr+ movie. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much after seeing all those reviews, but I went ahead and watched it because I loved the trailer. Glad I did. The complete opposite happened to me while watching Soorarai Pottru. The reviews were amazing, but man I was bored to death.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock