OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

shreyaskini

Reaction score
My first suggestion is a Documentary named "Wild Wild Country". This is an amazing documentary on an Indian spiritual leader called Osho/Rajneesh. It goes to show you how he almost built a city in the middle of nowhere in the US in 80s when there was no internet or any other means of communication.

He had a massive following and was highly misunderstood and even today he's called as the s#x Guru which is debunked in the show. His cult was highly educated and not your ordinary dumb people who will fall for anything. Just an amazing ride from start to finish.
Seen "Wild Wild Country" on Netflix yet?

Wild Wild Country | Netflix Official Site

Finished breaking bad yesterday night 😅

What a great show!
Must watch for everyone.

Was thinking to start stranger things, can anyone give review?
Can't say about Stanger Things. But if you got Netflix subscription. Watch my personal series 'The End of the ****** World'. It's one of the best series ever made.

Can't say about Stanger Things. But if you got Netflix subscription. Watch my personal series 'The End of the ****** World'. It's one of the best series ever made.
True bro. Watched a while ago and still waiting for nxt season.
Episodes are short which is a big plus for me

Could you please brief me about story?
James is 17 and is pretty sure he is a psychopath. Alyssa, also 17, is the cool and moody new girl at school. The pair make a connection and she persuades him to embark on a road trip in search of her real father.
Source - IMDB

What a great show!
Must watch for everyone.

Go for it bro... stranger things is one of the best ..you are going to like the show very much,season 1,2 are awesome.. season 3 is not much good as the previous seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

What a great show!
Must watch for everyone.

Genre:Horror, Sci-fi, Thriller
Summary:Set in 80s in and around a American city "Hawkins" involving the lives of the people.It is good with its pace and emotional moments.The series is addictive,mind blowing and binge worthy screenplay.A must see for every Netflix subscriber and horror,thriller, Sci-Fi followers.I finished 2 seasons and yet to see the Third season.
Ratings:4/5

Last edited:

What a great show!
Must watch for everyone.

Completed first season. Its interesting and based on a strange fantasy. But I didn't got the logical reasoning (means Marvel universe has there on logic) for some events. Hope it will be revealed in the upcoming seasons.

Completed first season. Its interesting and based on a strange fantasy. But I didn't got the logical reasoning (means Marvel universe has there on logic) for some events. Hope it will be revealed in the upcoming seasons.
I've watched S3 and i'm still confused what's going on. Apparently 4th season will be the last and i'm waiting to see how things will end. Personally for me the characters have become less interesting with each season and netflix has much better content than this but people like to over rate shows which are discussed a lot on social media.

My next recommendation is Manhunt : Unabomber & Mindhunter

Both highly recommended for crime fans and shows you how difficult catching criminals was in the past. Both are based on real life criminals who had a high IQ. It shows the evolution of technology and the interviews on mindhunter with criminals are pretty tense to the point where even i felt uncomfortable at certain times. While Manhunt is a bit less dark and more catered to casuals mindhunter is much more intense and dark with events that despite not being graphic can be brutal to listen to if you're used to shows which are airing on Indian television. Though events of mindhunter took place before manhunt i recommend watching manhunt first.

MINDHUNTER | Netflix Official Site

Manhunt | Netflix Official Site

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock