OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

It was a mistake. I saw it on some DVD release sites. Not out in India yet. I put link on every of my watchlist. But I couldn't find the same on Aladdin.
Aladdin digital release August 27th and Blu Ray on September 8. I thought you are saying about any web series, like Netflix did after the Jungle book movie.

i ll start watching one series from the boys , good omens and Viknings
I binged The Boys a few days back... and it was amazing... I loved it. :ok2:
This superhero series is totally different than the others. In this the Superheroes are not actually "the Superheroes". You'll get it once u watch.
Easily one of the best Amazon Originals. 👌

Good Omens is average. There are many puns & references that you can only relate to if you are a Christian from the Western Countries who grew up reading or listening stories from the Bible. Being an Indian, you won't be able to understand most of the jokes or relate to it. David Tennant's performance is Top Notch as usual. I watched it just cause I am a David Tennant Fan.

Last edited:
I binged The Boys a few days back... and it was amazing... I loved it. :ok2:
This superhero series is totally different than the others. In this the Superheroes are not actually "the Superheroes". You'll get it once u watch.
Easily one of the best Amazon Originals. 👌

Good Omens is average. There are many puns & references that you can only relate to if you are a Christian from the Western Countries who grew up reading or listening stories from the Bible. Being an Indian, you won't be able to understand most of the jokes or relate to it. David Tennant's performance is Top Notch as usual. I watched it just cause I am a David Tennant Fan.
Yess i ll watch both these shows after sacred games 2 ...If amazon prime vedio keep this up Netflix might have a real contender in the shadows..there last shows the boys , good omens are trending everywhere and it is good to see amazon vedio going worldwide...as of now according to some news article india alone has 10% more subscribers of prime vedio compared to combined subscribers of prime vedio from all around world...prime vedio was dominating in india only... as of now in other countries it was big flop

as of now according to some news article india alone has 10% more subscribers of prime vedio compared to combined subscribers of prime vedio from all around world...prime vedio was dominating in india only... as of now in other countries it was big flop
that's probably because of the pricing. Amazon Prime has very agressive pricing in India. It other countries Amazon Prime Subscription costs around $12.99/month. Whereas, in India it only around $1.8/month. A Huge Difference.

Compilation of 60+ Must Watch Shows on Amazon Prime Video

Thanks for the post and Hats off to the guy that made this list :cap2: Excellent list of shows. He didn't include shows like 2 broke girls and two and a half men which are too mainstream and watched by many people. This list has gems which everyone must watch once in their lifetime. Most are actually in my watchlist and i didn't even know some of them were on Prime video and probably I'd have pirated if not for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post and Hats off to the guy that made this list :cap2: Excellent list of shows. He didn't include shows like 2 broke girls and two and a half men which are too mainstream and watched by many people. This list has gems which everyone must watch once in their lifetime. Most are actually in my watchlist and i didn't even know some of them were on Prime video and probably I'd have pirated if not for this.
30 Rock and The Affair?

30 Rock and The Affair?
Ratings also matter. The list is full of shows that are positively reviewed on IMDB. 30 Rock makes up majority of top comedy series reddit lists. Two and a half men, Friends, big bang theory are considered as shows for dumb people as per reddit. So the guy that posted it may have been influenced from reddit. Ofcourse i have no clue if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock