OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Last edited:
I just completed lucifer season 3 ..now watching game of thrones season 6 and from 12 to 15 august i ll watch typewriter and from 15 august sacred games 2 and after that i am looking for something fantasy and adventure drama so i ll start watching one series from the boys , good omens and Viknings

I just completed lucifer season 3 ..now watching game of thrones season 6 and from 12 to 15 august i ll watch typewriter and from 15 august sacred games 2 and after that i am looking for something fantasy and adventure drama so i ll start watching one series from the boys , good omens and Viknings
Skip typewriter it's one of the worst shows made. I gave up after first episode.

I saw promo of amazon prime vedio they picked the Lord of rings it will be good series and excited for the witcher , the dark crystal series ...and disney + is also coming in 2019 so i want them to make some good high budget series excited for disney content too

In which app?
It was a mistake. I saw it on some DVD release sites. Not out in India yet. I put link on every of my watchlist. But I couldn't find the same on Aladdin.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock