OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Please recommended some good documentaries available on Disney+.

Watched "Gubbachhi Goravanka " a Kannada movie ...Limited actors...Family emotions with different type of love story... Bit different concept of Living together ....I liked it...

B89ws0t.png

Watched "Gubbachhi Goravanka " a Kannada movie ...Limited actors...Family emotions with different type of love story... Bit different concept of Living together ....I liked it...

B89ws0t.png
It's a Dubbed Version of a Telugu movie "Guvva Gorinka."

Fine...Recently started watching Telugu movies that too rarely... Maybe 2-3 movies till now...I am not comfortable with Telugu....
I was just pointing out it isn't a kannada movie, that's all. Of course you can watch it in your comfortable languages, it's your choice. 😊

Finished The Pixar Story. Totally love it.

How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) - Season 3:
Noooo!! It is the last season??? I really hope it's not. 😢
This season was such a blast (as were the first two 😅). 30 mins/ep and a total of 6 eps. The 3 hours just flew by. At the end I was left wanting more. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad. I guess this could be considered as an open ending (?).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock