OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Are you fan of ahem lesbian scenes ;) ?
Haha not a fan but not averse to them either, pretty liberal when it comes to alternative gender identity. But frankly speaking that's not the crux of the show, I like how politics and it's hand in glove connection with the corporate world that has been finely portrayed in the show. Also how the shrewd ruthless nature of politicians intertwined with the basic vulnerable human emotions plays out and unfolds as the storyline progresses.

Would recomend "The good place" it is really good :). Enjoyed every moment of it! Its a sitcоm with a well-conceived plot but it contains many references to American culture, so some of the jokes may not be very clear. Anyway its 9\10!

Haha not a fan but not averse to them either, pretty liberal when it comes to alternative gender identity. But frankly speaking that's not the crux of the show, I like how politics and it's hand in glove connection with the corporate world that has been finely portrayed in the show. Also how the shrewd ruthless nature of politicians intertwined with the basic vulnerable human emotions plays out and unfolds as the storyline progresses.
Personally i rate it even below Tandav.By the way have you seen Mahayagya which used to come Sony like 20 years back :) ?

Personally i rate it even below Tandav.By the way have you seen Mahayagya which used to come Sony like 20 years back :) ?
I didn't like Tandav at all and no I'm unaware of Meghayagya never heard that name before.

This documentary on Global War Crisis should be on Hotstar along with youtube. Nevermind they got snakes. They make sure to spam about it every now and than.
Source

The Mysterious Benedict Society of Disney+ Hotstar is one of the charming series I have watched this year... It might not be everyone's cup of tea but people who loves whimsical dramas will surely will fall in love with show.. Tony Hale is amazing in both the characters and same goes to other actors as well... They have flushed the story very well... Waiting for the Season 2...

The Mysterious Benedict Society of Disney+ Hotstar is one of the charming series I have watched this year... It might not be everyone's cup of tea but people who loves whimsical dramas will surely will fall in love with show.. Tony Hale is amazing in both the characters and same goes to other actors as well... They have flushed the story very well... Waiting for the Season 2...

Constantce was freaking awesome 😍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock