OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Ratings also matter. The list is full of shows that are positively reviewed on IMDB. 30 Rock makes up majority of top comedy series reddit lists. Two and a half men, Friends, big bang theory are considered as shows for dumb people as per reddit. So the guy that posted it may have been influenced from reddit. Ofcourse i have no clue if that's the case.
It's hilarious the actual dumb show Seinfeld isn't votes dumb.

It's hilarious the actual dumb show Seinfeld isn't votes dumb.
That's because the show for it's time was considered to be too bold for talking about naughty stuff. The shows i mentioned follow the same path with laugh tracks which are generally considered annoying. Seinfeld didn't copy these shows. For me the George Costanza is a very relatable guy even though the show itself is over the top and cringe at times.
This image floats a lot on Reddit. I can only judge after i watch them myself.
gQi44dO.jpg

That's because the show for it's time was considered to be too bold for talking about naughty stuff. The shows i mentioned follow the same path with laugh tracks which are generally considered annoying. Seinfeld didn't copy these shows. For me the George Costanza is a very relatable guy even though the show itself is over the top and cringe at times.
This image floats a lot on Reddit. I can only judge after i watch them myself.
gQi44dO.jpg
Guess, I am dumb. I never liked Rick and Morty. But I am watching Friends on repeat since last 3 years and The Big Bang Theory on repeat since last 6 years.

Guess, I am dumb. I never liked Rick and Morty. But I am watching Friends on repeat since last 3 years and The Big Bang Theory on repeat since last 6 years.
Don't be hard on yourself. Reddit can be too judgemental at times. They also over rate Stranger things excessively. I just posted it because i felt that guy might be influenced by reddit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock