OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watching Maharani 3.It is borderline irritating and incorrect for me.Makers have the creative freedom but they messed up the era's and the technology too badly.Alcohol was banned in 2016 in Bihar,yet the makers show characters using basic mobile sets only.A CM travels with convoy of hardly 2-3 vehicles,ministers travel alone,anyone can enter anyone's house and poison them.Anyone with eyes can see that the series has been shot in Hilly areas and with little digging i found that it has been shot in Kashmir.The series uses fake accents in the pretext of showing people from Bihar,shot at places which do not even remotely resemble Bihar,have no clue of what happened in which era/decade.

Watching Maharani 3.It is borderline irritating and incorrect for me.Makers have the creative freedom but they messed up the era's and the technology too badly.Alcohol was banned in 2016 in Bihar,yet the makers show characters using basic mobile sets only.A CM travels with convoy of hardly 2-3 vehicles,ministers travel alone,anyone can enter anyone's house and poison them.Anyone with eyes can see that the series has been shot in Hilly areas and with little digging i found that it has been shot in Kashmir.The series uses fake accents in the pretext of showing people from Bihar,shot at places which do not even remotely resemble Bihar,have no clue of what happened in which era/decade.
Glad that i got over this nonsense of show and hopefully there won't be a new season.There is complete lack of research that has gone into the show and sadly that has been the story of OTT platforms of late.

Watched the Kannada movie Blink, with amazing writing time travelling concept keeps curiosity till the end. Everyone paid justice to their role & Janapada songs used are good, hope this new venture movie will reach a larger audience.

Watched Main Atal Hoon on Zee5.The movie seems rushed with the director trying to put everything within 2 hrs.The guy playing LKA looks to have taken his accent from cartoon serials.His voice is so funny to hear.In my opinion Pankaj Tripathi has overdone in his role as Atal ji in this movie.His imitation of Atal ji's body language is over the top.Even for simple dialogues he swings his head to imitate Atal ji.

The Hanu-Man movie is so bad. Don't know how it gained so much hype and appreciation. The pacing is poor. The comedy is so bad. It's loud and unfunny like 2010s movies. I thought we were past these type of humour. I watched it with my family, and everyone was begging me to put on something else to watch. Having a small budget shouldn't be an excuse for a bad movie. If this were a regular superhero movie without the Lord Hanuman angle, it would've tanked.

The Hanu-Man movie is so bad. Don't know how it gained so much hype and appreciation. The pacing is poor. The comedy is so bad. It's loud and unfunny like 2010s movies. I thought we were past these type of humour. I watched it with my family, and everyone was begging me to put on something else to watch. Having a small budget shouldn't be an excuse for a bad movie. If this were a regular superhero movie without the Lord Hanuman angle, it would've tanked.
Thanks for the review. Will recommed the movie to my cop friends. It's gonna helps them with interrogations.

It’s a routine thing in India if a movie story is around god it is promoting like super movie
And this movie got another advantage because all star hero fans united to promote it as good movie to damage mahesh babu movie

Watched Murder Mubarak on Netflix.Easily one of the worst movies of Pankaj Tripathi.He will ruin his reputation by taking these type of movies.This is desi version of Knives out with non sense story .

Fighter is not too bad.If one ignores the unnecessary romantic angle between Hrithik and Deepika,the movie is decent with not too bad VFX.It is clear that the movie is inspired by Top Gun with the way the characters have been presented,the camaraderie between the pilots etc

Lootere on Hotstar has been decent so far.That marks a departure from the several disappointing hotstar originals that have come over last year or 2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock