OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Halfway through,the movie is frankly speaking rubbish.Prabhas barely makes an effort to act.Women in the movie are hysterically bad.i really hope Prasant Neel’s next movie is not commercially successful otherwise he will keep on feeding this BS to public.
Finally managed to get through the entire movie without collapsing.Can Prabhas really act or these movies hide his obvious lack of acting skills?He could have given a competition to Sallu Bhai with his lack of expressions.As for Prashant Neel i really hope he is taught a lesson by audiences in his next ventures.This really reminds me of KJo's movies where he just used to assemble a stellar star cast without any story.

Tried watching that new Manoj Bajpai series. It was just unbearable. Even my love for him Konkana couldn't make me finish the series. Episodes were too long. Plot is stretched and it's plain boring.

Switched to Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga. An average thriller. Plot was predictable from start. Only good thing about this movie is Yami Gautam who carried the whole movie. Sharad Kelkar also did good. But he didn't had much screentime. Sunny Kaushal has the looks but can't act half as good as his brother. He was overacting so much. It became distracting at times. He made an already weak plot feel worser. Indraneil Sengupta was more suited for this role. Than the one he played in this movie. A good one time watch.

Bro, please don't use this thread for reviews and post only NEW MOVIES coming in Netflix. Instead use Netflix general thread or use new thread to post movies review in Netflix.Thanks
Noted Brother.

This thread is ok naa ???

That doesn't mean they are watching on Netflix, it could be pirated download also

See this pic buddy.

It is trending with latest release with Hi Papa (Hi Nanna) also there.

fqlqRIF.jpeg

Watched Article 370 movie today.It has been well made with lead characters being women.The entire hall erupted in the scene where the character playing Modi is seen dodging waiting media to go and meet the Prez.

Watched Dunki. Pacing was not good. There was nothing out of ordinary. We already have seen similar movies before. Highlight of the movie was a supporting cast member. Rajkumari Hirani's movies without VVC aren't good. A forgetful movie.

Animal. This is a khichdi of Fast and Furious, Fifty Shades of Grey and Rambo. First half was somewhat good. Second was borefest. It made zero sense. The richest guy in the whole country gets attacked by 300 men which he managed to fight off. Makes sense. Didn't find any misogyny or any toxic masculinity. Just a guy with daddy issue who needed therapy. But chose to go insane instead. Sandeep Vanga Reddy is consistent. He always makes poor movie with good soundtrack.

Illumination's Migration. A boring one-time watch movie about birds migrating. Story was just predictable like a children movie. Seeing Pixar makes gems over the year. Maybe I was expecting too much. The highlights of the movie that is a baby bird not wanting to potty in the sky is in the trailer itself. Unless you are a child. Just skip it.

Final season of Young Sheldon is it's best season so far. All the characters have aged and matured so well. Can't wait for rest of the episodes.

Also Ted movie is not half as good as the series.

Finished The Iron Claw. I already knew the tragic story of Von Erichs. I have watched numerous documentaries about them and their wrestling promotion. After watching this. I can say they completely nailed it with their casting. Even smaller cast members looks like their real life counterpart. Wrestling in this movie was good too. The only thing I hated about this was makers skipping the tribute show for David Von Erich which is a big deal. I avoid this kind of sad stories. But the acting was so great watched until the end.

Watched Sunflower 2 on Zee5.It is not as good as the 1st part but still quite enjoyable.Sunil Grover is very good actor and unlike Kapil Sharma he plays the character rather than playing himself.The series however looked like getting unnecessarily stretched.Adah Sharma looked gorgeous in her role of a bar dancer.Ranvir Shorey and Girish Kulkarni are excellent .The makers have kept an open ending meaning that if the series receives positive reviews and Zee5 is willing they may go for a 3rd part.Overall it is a decent watch.

Watching Mamla Legal hai on Netflix.Light hearted comedy series with lot of comic moments.Ravi Kishan and Nidhi Bisht are the stars of the show.Ravi Kishan is very capable actor who somehow spent his prime years doing sleazy bhojpuri movies.There isn't much to complain about the series.The episodes are short and without any melodrama.

Maharani seems to have ended. Found this the weakest season so far. Didn't actually needed 8 episodes to close an predictable plot. Good thing is they got rid of all subplots.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock