OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched dunki today

1 hour 25 min 😴😴

After 1hr 25 min picked up pace and last 25 min best

Song's pretty good as it's before release create buzz
Avarage movie

RaktaBeej
Hotstar & hoichoi
This was the block blaster hit of last year Puja Season and got released today on both streaming Platform and on TV simultaneously. never seen such story in Bengali film earlier and the story based on True Event. Story and plot Twist is very good.
7/10 from me and waiting for second part too.

Just started to watch the movie,i think it would take me 2-3 days to finish the movie.Initial impression is Prasant Neel is still in KGF universe and way the movies is shot,dialogues are delivered especially the women screaming to emphasize their point are carbon copy of KGF.
Halfway through,the movie is frankly speaking rubbish.Prabhas barely makes an effort to act.Women in the movie are hysterically bad.i really hope Prasant Neel’s next movie is not commercially successful otherwise he will keep on feeding this BS to public.

Halfway through,the movie is frankly speaking rubbish.Prabhas barely makes an effort to act.Women in the movie are hysterically bad.i really hope Prasant Neel’s next movie is not commercially successful otherwise he will keep on feeding this BS to public.
Dumb cult worshiping fans deserves this.

What happened to Chengiz? No TV or OTT release yet. It's almost a year.
it's common for Bengali film industry. usually here movies take 7-8 months minimum to come on ott platform. Dev's last 3 movie and jeet's Last two movie yet not came on any OTT platform. maybe we can expect on 14th april , Pahela Baisakh or later on, not before that.

it's common for Bengali film industry. usually here movies take 7-8 months minimum to come on ott platform. Dev's last 3 movie and jeet's Last two movie yet not came on any OTT platform. maybe we can expect on 14th april , Pahela Baisakh or later on, not before that.
Assamese movies takes over a year. Before launch of OTT platforms recently. They skipped the release of movies itself. Strict action is taken if someone even livestreams from theatre on facebook live. After VCD era. Piracy is non existent here.

Assamese movies takes over a year. Before launch of OTT platforms recently. They skipped the release of movies itself. Strict action is taken if someone even livestreams from theatre on facebook live. After VCD era. Piracy is non existent here.
Piracy is not exist here too, But when any movie got released on OTT platform various illegal streaming platform start streaming from that day only. So people download the movie from that website and watch. Actually its less costly rather than having various subscription of ott platform

Hall recording of latest Assamese movies are available on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock