• Views: Views 2,363

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
30tm6gh.jpg

We were just looking around the Vodafone 3G site
and found a nice surprise – Mi-Fi a device. I guess most of you have heard of such a device or might
be using one. For those of you who don’ t know , it’ s a portable Wi-Fi hotspot which takes in a SIM Card and lets you share your single data
connection with multiple devices. If you are a
person who carries multiple phones and want data
on all devices without hefty phone bills or painful
SIM swapping, a MiFi is a great device to have. The price of the device is mentioned as Rs.5500
and it’ s pretty reasonable if it’ s true. But I’ m almost certain the device will be locked to Vodafone ! Olive launched a similar product last year called the Nexus but it had only 1-2 hours of battery life. It would be a good move by Vodafone if the
information shared on the website is accurate. The device pictured above is mostly a Huawei made
R201 Wireless hotspot and I have used one while
in UK and it ’ s pretty good. I’ m pretty sure that this device will fall under the Mobile Broadband Category in the Tariffs .Now the question is will we have good 3G coverage for
using such a device ?

Source : vodafone.in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock