Good News Vodafone Launches 509 , 458 Plans with 84 & 70 days validity respectively

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Vodafone is providing select customers two new plans with 1GB data per day, unlimited local and STD calls, as well as free outgoing roaming calls.

The Rs. 509 Vodafone pack comes with 1GB data per day, bundled local and STD calls, free roaming outgoing calls, and 100 SMS per day for 84 days. There is cap on the bundled calls – users can make up to 250 minutes of calls per day and 1,000 minutes per week without charge.

Vodafone’s Rs. 458 plan has validity of 70 days, and provides customers with 1GB data per day, 100 SMS , free roaming calls, and bundled calls.

While these plans are available only to select customers on pan-India basis, it is likely Vodafone will make them available to more users in the weeks to come. Prepaid users can check the MyVodafone app or call the customer care to check if these offers are available to them.

Vodafone Launches 2 Plans With 1GB Data Per Day for Select Customers

Last edited:
Y only few select what special they do......why discrimination towards other customer infact this should be violation of customer right.

Y only few select what special they do......why discrimination towards other customer infact this should be violation of customer right.
I think they are giving this pack high data users if ur using data packs then surely u too will get Bro :)(y)

I think they are giving this pack high data users if ur using data packs then surely u too will get Bro :)(y)
My point is not I get it or not but I am saying if you bringing offer then bring for other why only for few selected.....I am already on Jio and very rarely I use Vodafone except in night 1to6 net trully unlimited only if they don't discriminate then people will also be royal but Vodafone always have this policy.

Vodafone 348 prepaid plan revised:
Vodafone offered 1 GB 3G/4G data per day to its prepaid customers under the 348 plan. However,now offering 1.5 GB 3G/4G data per day for 28 days.All other benefits remain the same. You still get free local and STD voice calls (with daily limit of 250 minutes and weekly limit of 1000 minutes) to any network and free roaming across the country.

This plan is priced at Rs 347 in Tamilnadu, it’s price may vary from circle to circle.
2wf3jo0.png

Yeah...agree with u..there shouldn't be any discrimination between customers...in this case i like what jio did...there plans are available for all customers without any discrimination...which in my opinion is absolutely awsum...each and evry telecom operators are copying jio tarrif plans and indroducing their own plans similar to jio...but they are not following how jio don't disriminate between customers which is pathetic...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock