OTF Exclusive Airtel 399 offer replaced by 448 offer with 70 days validity

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,823
Is any same offer available on Vodafone Andhra number
Bro I do not see any such plans listed on vodafone official site for AP/Telangana circle. Best plan I could see is for Rs.181 with unlimited calls and unlimited 2G data for 28 days, no 3G/4G.

I am not a vodafone user but I remember Vodafone does not have 3G/4G spectrum in AP/Telangana circle and used to offer it with help of sharing with Airtel which was later stopped by court order. I am not sure if they are providing 4G now here.

Anyways I think they will offer 4G once they merge with Idea cellular which currently offers 4G services here.

GnjqQH9.png

Bro I do not see any such plans listed on vodafone official site for AP/Telangana circle. Best plan I could see is for Rs.181 with unlimited calls and unlimited 2G data for 28 days, no 3G/4G.

I am not a vodafone user but I remember Vodafone does not have 3G/4G spectrum in AP/Telangana circle and used to offer it with help of sharing with Airtel which was later stopped by court order. I am not sure if they are providing 4G now here.

Anyways I think they will offer 4G once they merge with Idea cellular which currently offers 4G services here.
Thanks brother

Just recharged my father's Airtel number with 448 using phonepe, got instant 75 cash back as this is my first Airtel recharge on phonepe.
trSMmQA.jpg

vPgAbQR.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock