Vodafone Idea Merged : News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 247
  • Views Views: Views 37,861
Vodafone-Idea must launch something like JioTV and Airtel TV. A person should not be forced to pay cash to watch live channels (especially Star) just because s/he has a Vodafone/Idea SIM rather than a Jio or Airtel SIM.

Vodafone-Idea must launch something like JioTV and Airtel TV. A person should not be forced to pay cash to watch live channels (especially Star) just because s/he has a Vodafone/Idea SIM rather than a Jio or Airtel SIM.
Both have live TV apps in the name of Vodafone play & idea TV but Content wise idea TV is very poor. Vodafone play is good but not up to Mark like JioTV and Airtel TV.

Both have live TV apps in the name of Vodafone play & idea TV but Content wise idea TV is very poor. Vodafone play is good but not up to Mark like JioTV and Airtel TV.
By merging Idea TV and Vodafone play ,start a new fresh app with good no: of channels and UI inorder to compete with Jio TV and Airtel TV.For what they merged it will be fullfilled by considering these things also.

axEHNze.jpg

As two of the most loved & trusted brands in India, Vodafone & @Idea, we will combine our strengths to serve you even better. Say hello to Vodafone Idea Limited – India’s #1 telecom company. #StrongerTogether
To know more: Vodafone Idea Limited | Campaign

BjpOW2k.jpg
No problem in saying hello to them. But till time no special offers or compliments announced by them for users🤗🤗

I'm using Idea and Vodafone. Both are still different only. Idea is doing all process so fast. Idea now uses Vodafone towers just like before but without charges. That is I had to pay when I use Internet in 3g as I have only 2g/4g Internet. Now it's free. Vodafone on the other hand still uses its own network. Vodafone still doesn't work where Idea works better.

I'm waiting for Vodafone to complete this merger process but they are very slow.

Back
Top Bottom