Vodafone hikes 2G, 3G data rate by 100 per cent

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
vodafone.jpg.pagespeed.ce.LbSXa7h3qg.jpg

Vodafone, a leading GSM service provider in India, has now increased rates of both its 2G and 3G data. The new rates for "pay as you go" pre-paid and post paid users are 4 paise per 10KB, as compared to 2 paise per 10KB charged earlier.

Earlier, in November 2013, Vodafone had reduced the rates by up to 80 per cent to 2 paisa per 10KB, from 10 paisa per 10KB.

Note that most operators currently offer 2G and 3G data at 2 paisa per 10KB and this hike by Vodafone is in all likelihood would be emulated by other operators soon.

Vodafone currently is the No 2 operator in India after Airtel.

Vodafone hikes 2G, 3G data rate by 100 per cent

Reactions: Omi
acche din aa gaye :hehe
Modi is rightly termed to be a corporate's man... he'll do things which r in favour of these corporate houses :u

Sarkar said:
Good move but at least they should expand their coverage

yes, in my area (manwal,jammu) vodafone partnership with aircel to give signal to vodafone users and the most funny thing is that within a year they stop thier signal because no one uses vodafone in my area...only airtel,aircel and reliance found here.....kabhi kabhi BSnl b darshan de jaata ha...

sSUNNY1432 said:
yes, in my area (manwal,jammu) vodafone partnership with aircel to give signal to vodafone users and the most funny thing is that within a year they stop thier signal because no one uses vodafone in my area...only airtel,aircel and reliance found here.....kabhi kabhi BSnl b darshan de jaata ha...

At least u are getting 3G from other operators. We are yet to get 3G from a single operator out of the 6 operators(Airtel, voda, Idea, Aircel, Relience and BSNL) which provides only 2G service here :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock