Discussion Airtel wants to increase data prices to ₹100 per GB, Sunil Mittal asks subscribers to ‘prepare to pay a lot more’

I understand what you are saying but are you aware of what might be the intent of JIO?

Here is what I think - JIO wants to keep getting more subscribers from other mobile networks and play the long game wherein they have the finances and a lot of support from the current government. In the meantime the other mobile networks will suffer badly. Once JIO is significantly satisfied with its customer numbers, they will start increasing the charges while other mobile networks will gladly follow because they are already bone dry.

JIO has no such intentions of serving the Indian public at large for the greater good. Its just pure business.

Incase anyone doesn't agree with me, thats fine and thats normal not to agree with someone else's views.
Jio's business model is better than Avoid. They have gave more data for cheap price unlike AVOID. Airtel chairman wants data price for Rs.100 per GB as Jio gaves Rs.1 GB with talk time for Rs.10. Even in Airtel Fiber they gave only internet, for Live TV access we have to install Airtel dish and pay NCF and others as Jio fiber gaves us Internet + Live TV/OTT apps in one pack.

So here's the difference:

998÷336 = Rs.2.97 per day

1498÷365 = Rs.4.10 per day

4.10 - 2.97 = Rs.1.13 extra per day 🤓

I am on the exact same. Was previously on 998. Now on 1498. And I am more than happy with these charges of 4 rupees per day for all my phone calls when I see how much friends in other countries pay even after considering how much they earn in that country.

I am on the exact same. Was previously on 998. Now on 1498. And I am more than happy with these charges of 4 rupees per day for all my phone calls when I see how much friends in other countries pay even after considering how much they earn in that country.
💯 ✔️ 👍 😎

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock