Visual Basic in PowerPoint

you have to work on the presentation of the video,i suggest recording sound as a voice over and editing out all your mistakes(layout greyed out),also i suggest using Screen capture software instead of an external camera for recording all such tutorials.

This is a good trick but fir serious developers the actual compiler needed,also this is available in all MS office products not only MS Powerpoint

ya i used screen capture
and i know its available in all office app
but i made it pp so named it in pp

Mr.sudhansu said:
ya i used screen capture
and i know its available in all office app
but i made it pp so named it in pp

Ok it seemed lie an external recording due to something looking like a Light reflection on the screen,but do look into the editing part and try using more portion of the screen.

Good work buddy...

I would like to add to arsh's suggestion...
Use camrasia studio or something more pro. Work on voice, remove gaps and pauses...
You are doing a great job :)

Even MS movie maker works well,used it alot but nw use powerdirector8

Good work SS.... Once again you rock and did a fare job. This is your own hardwork, some reps from my side to you for your dedication and good work. There is always a chance for improvement, do work on improvement section as told by Arsh25.

Sudhansu u need to work on ur presentation
u were rather very confused and no knows proper info about those options that u r trying to teach others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock