Vishakhapatnam will be the capital of Andhra Pradesh

What reason these people are giving to shift capital?

Vishakhapatnam will be the capital of Andhra Pradesh in days to come. I myself is going to shift there - YS Jagan

Source
It looks like CM is trying to divert the media from current issues because currently media is showing more about cbi investigation about that CM's Uncle Murder Case.... So, he gave some news so that media will telecast this instead of that cbi case.. 😂

Source

FYvVMBv.jpg

GplYmYd.jpg

Bye Bye Jagan
It doesn't work like that bro... He can stay where he wants I think he will surely shift to vizag... Ofcourse it doesn't mean the capital will change...
Maybe He will shift soon... And stay until elections... After that people will need to decide...
But whatever, Hope People will think differently this time 🥲

It doesn't work like that bro... He can stay where he wants I think he will surely shift to vizag... Ofcourse it doesn't mean the capital will change...
Maybe He will shift soon... And stay until elections... After that people will need to decide...
But whatever, Hope People will think differently this time 🥲
He asks for one chance (first chance) to get power, but people might consider as last chance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock