Discussion G 20 Summit discussions

Shubh_1733

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Illuminated Bharat Mandapam 🤩
wiySvQM.jpg

There goes your Bait and Loot Initiative. Hopefully, other countries follows suit and kicks out Chinese colonialism.

I was surprised to know that Canada asks the Ex Indian Defense personnel's looking for Visa to Canada to declare the various places they have served and regularly rejects Visa applications of those who have served in Kashmir.By the time Trudeau leaves his office and if Modi/BJP are still around, the relations would be soured to the extent that it will be very difficult to recover.Here is Press release after today's meeting:
Even with Pakistan the exchange of views is not so terse.

I was surprised to know that Canada asks the Ex Indian Defense personnel's looking for Visa to Canada to declare the various places they have served and regularly rejects Visa applications of those who have served in Kashmir.By the time Trudeau leaves his office and if Modi/BJP are still around, the relations would be soured to the extent that it will be very difficult to recover.Here is Press release after today's meeting:
Even with Pakistan the exchange of views is not so terse.
He needs Khalistani votes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock