Vi (Vodafone Idea) Pack prices to be hiked w.e.f 25th November 2021

Yes necessary to recharge same plan else current plan get lapse

I don't know what kind of T&C it's but thanks to jio no such kind of n**sense there full freedom to user if you want queue ur plan at any denomination you can , you want to use two plans in one time you can
On Vi you can't use two plans at once.

Yeah I know I'm told about Jio
Stupid terms and conditions. I am on ₹449. So can't buy denomination of long term plans. Meanwhile annual plans doesn't offer double data. Unlike regular plans. Not sure when until when we will get night unlimited or weekend roll over.

My father vi has 379 plan currently and validity till 11dec 2021, and just now I did recharge with 1499/- and now pack validity extended till 11th dec 2022, which means both different plans also can be recharge, works one after another.

My father vi has 379 plan currently and validity till 11dec 2021, and just now I did recharge with 1499/- and now pack validity extended till 11th dec 2022, which means both different plans also can be recharge, works one after another.
But still many others plans are lapsing in our forum too may be they changed the system now let's see hereafter how it goes

But still many others plans are lapsing in our forum too may be they changed the system now let's see hereafter how it goes
So recharged ₹449. I had discount coupon of ₹40 here. Unfortunately, they didn't provide any more discount coupon this time.

Previous plan--699
Previous Validity--1 January 2022
Just now recharged with 1499-60=1439 Rupees
New validity--2 January 2023
Validity added to current plan
I think now my active plan is 1499 plan and 699 plan will work only after when1499 plan will expire.
Am I right or wrong?

Last edited:
Anybody noticed this?:
Now as 79 plan would become 99, what about one existing 99 plan which offers unlimited calling,etc.

Now 2 times 99Rs. plans wont be kept by them as per my thinking.
Mostly that unlimited calling 99 would be discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock