Vi (Vodafone Idea) Pack prices to be hiked w.e.f 25th November 2021

My plan will be end 1 dec 2021 . Should I recharge 180 days plan with 40 rs coupon 1157/
Can I believe that VI will not shut down at 6 months

Decided to port my secondary sim from Vi to Jio because Vi doesn't provide e-sim for prepaid subs, but mistakenly recharged with 79 pack and checked it now and they have removed sms services from this plan, and asking to recharge with Rs.129 to send Port sms, I even have main balance of Rs.36 but still messages are not going, any other way to port out or do I need to recharge again with Rs.129?
You have to recharge with any unlimited plan to use sms services.

Decided to port my secondary sim from Vi to Jio because Vi doesn't provide e-sim for prepaid subs, but mistakenly recharged with 79 pack and checked it now and they have removed sms services from this plan, and asking to recharge with Rs.129 to send Port sms, I even have main balance of Rs.36 but still messages are not going, any other way to port out or do I need to recharge again with Rs.129?
I heard somewhere Jio centre guys changing message center number to send port message when users in smart recharge plan so let give a try though the only option left with you
Can I believe that VI will not shut down at 6 months
IMO huge risk!!!

My Pack expires on 3rd Dec. Can i recharge before 25th Nov, and will my pack get extended ??? Or will the old pack get overridden if i recharge before 25th Nov...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock