Breaking Union Budget 2019 - Updates and Discussions

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 6,076

Budget is proposed. Does it met your expectations, are you happy with changes?

• Yes, absolutely 😀

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No 🙁

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • It's worst 😞

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's not be negative Gopi bro. Hopefully, this year government takes some huge steps to tackle global warming.
Ok I'll be positive if u provide the steps that taken by the current government in 2014-2019 tenure 🤔🤔

Googled butit nothing I get between hope u didn't join the dictator followers list 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Seats for Higher Education in India is already very limited, if the government starts inviting foreign people too then it will become even harder for Indian students to pursue their dreams. India will definitely get more money but by sacrificing dreams of our own citizens.
There is almost 0.005% chance for an Indian Unreserved candidate to get admission on TOP IITs and these guys want foreign students !! :dodgy2::dodgy2:
Anyway, these are going to be the biggest flop Idea as Indian education is too old and rote for these Foreign students.

What's Costlier -
  1. Petrol and diesel
  2. Cigarettes, hookah and chewing tobacco
  3. Gold and silver
  4. Fully-imported cars
  5. Split air-conditioners
  6. Loudspeakers
  7. Digital video recorders
  8. Imported books
  9. CCTV cameras
  10. Cashew Kernels
  11. Imported plastics
  12. Raw materials for manufacture of soap
  13. Vinyl flooring, tiles
  14. Optical fibre
  15. Ceramic tiles and wall tiles
  16. Imported stainless steel products
  17. Imported auto parts
  18. Newsprint and paper for newspaper and magazines
  19. Marble slabs
  20. Mountings for furniture
What's Cheaper (Very Short List)-
  1. Electric vehicle components
  2. Camera module
  3. Charger of mobile phones
  4. Set top box
Budget 2019

Last edited:
I'm ready to work for the country, but those who make laws, policies for me are not even paying their daily expense from their pocket. I feel pity for them and always think about why should I work for them.
If these people give up their freebies and pay income tax, i have also no problem to pay as much tax as Govt. wish.

Ok I'll be positive if u provide the steps that taken by the current government in 2014-2019 tenure 🤔🤔

Googled butit nothing I get between hope u didn't join the dictator followers list 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I'll speak for my state here. They are rebuilding roads. My lane and the nearby lanes were terrible. The rebuilted within 6 months. They implemented NRC properly which former Congress government didn't want to save their vote bank. Former Congressi are still greedy. They are desperately trying to join BJP to extort money like they did when they were in power. In here new policy is also being introduced to limit the fees of private schooling. Nowadays I feel proud of my community as they want to be self dependent instead of relying on government for everything.

I'll speak for my state here. They are rebuilding roads. My lane and the nearby lanes were terrible. The rebuilted within 6 months. They implemented NRC properly which former Congress government didn't want to save their vote bank. Former Congressi are still greedy. They are desperately trying to join BJP to extort money like they did when they were in power. In here new policy is also being introduced to limit the fees of private schooling. Nowadays I feel proud of my community as they want to be self dependent instead of relying on government for everything.
Bro it's about people's perception. Even when describing the goods, many people just have that perception. No use of telling them. Maybe it's their state and that state's progress which is irking them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock