Discussion UEFA Champions League Season 2020 - 2021 | News , Discussion and Updates

who will be The Champions of UCL Season 2020 - 2021

• Total voters
liverpool give atalanta taste of their own high scoreing medicine in their own backyard with the help of DR. Jota's hattrick 😎😉😉❤❤

These penalties, yellow card, red cards ruining all funs this year. That second penalty against Renees was may be a penalty but certainly not a yellow card. Very harsh decision for Renees.

Probably worst possible result for psg
First lost the Match after being 1-0 in lead,then penalty missed. then idk what happened to their defence conceding two goals resulting in 2-1 loss and 2 red cards in same game.

Last edited:
Probably worst possible result for psg
First lost the Match after being 1-0 in lead,then penalty missed. then idk what happened to their defence conceding two goals resulting in 2-1 loss and 2 red cards in same game.
I think they have quite low chance of qualifying from their group. They have many key players out with so many red cards from the start of the season. Quite low chance of going to R16.

I think they have quite low chance of qualifying from their group. They have many key players out with so many red cards from the start of the season. Quite low chance of going to R16.
i think silent protest going on in psg between icardi mbappe and neymar vs tucchel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock