Discussion UEFA Champions League Season 2020 - 2021 | News , Discussion and Updates

who will be The Champions of UCL Season 2020 - 2021

• Total voters
EPL should follow the Bundesliga model, 50+1 rule.
Yah and that has made it a Bayern+17 teams.Bayern comfortably earn more than all other teams combined ,can sign any manager and player from their direct rivals.if that's your point than i don't think anyone needs that in PL

Nothing is eternal.Every team goes through cycles.If you feel that a club dies with managers or players then you need to see football history.
I never said about death of any club. The ManU and Arsenal are perfect examples of total mismanagement after their iconic managers left their respective clubs.

And why stop at 50+1 rule from Bundeliga,if they have balls than let them introduce the salary caps as it is in MLS.You can't have rules selectively.

You don't know the 50+1 rule in Bundesliga! Lmfao
If i will start writing the list of immoral things committed by Bundesliga club Bayern Munich, the list will be endless. Shut up dude! You have no high moral ground to lecture us. There is no wrong in having a billionaire owner who loves and invest in his club. With out Roman and City group, the EPL would have been a farmer league dominated by Manchester United. And what 50+1 rule you are talking? 2 of the same fan owned Spanish club pushed for ESL recently trying to kill football.

I never said about death of any club. The ManU and Arsenal are perfect examples of total mismanagement after their iconic managers left their respective clubs.
Did you read what i said about cycles?Teams do go though these phases.

Anyway i don't give S*** to what anyone thinks today.We are CL champions and we deserve every bit of it. :D

Yet EPL teams won't nurture talent, they will throw away the unpolished gems. Serie A, Bundesliga , Ligue 1 will polish these gems and sell them at huge profit.

Yet EPL teams won't nurture talent, they will throw away the unpolished gems. Serie A, Bundesliga , Ligue 1 will polish these gems and sell them at huge profit.
How many talents Bayern Munich has "Polished"? What they polished is their bullying skills. They just bully other clubs to get their players or managers. How many Talents Barca, Madrid has Polished? Madrid just brought Hazard for 130 million. Their biggest player CR was from United. Kroos from Bayern, Modric from Spurs, Snake Courtis from Chelsea. Compare to that, the UCL winning Chelsea team had Mount, Recce, AC all from Cobham. Now Cry more. 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock