Discussion UEFA Champions League Season 2020 - 2021 | News , Discussion and Updates

who will be The Champions of UCL Season 2020 - 2021

• Total voters
Far too long he remained under the shadows of Ronaldo.For me he is the best striker in the world alongwith Lewandoski
We need someone like him ASAP. Werner is not a good fit for us on striker position. He should go for wing where he create a lot of chance by his explosive pace.

Its fully that even with 11 trophies in his managerial career Zidane is not considered as a top coach.On basis of how his teams play i do agree with this

We need someone like him ASAP. Werner is not a good fit for us on striker position. He should go for wing where he create a lot of chance by his explosive pace.
Matt Law says that Chelsea are willing to sell Tammy for 40 mill and release Giroud for making way for a top striker signing.Lukaku and Haaland in the frame

Matt Law says that Chelsea are willing to sell Tammy for 40 mill and release Giroud for making way for a top striker signing.Lukaku and Haaland in the frame
Haaland will be a serious drain of money. 100 for transfer plus his agent fees plus his wages are just insane. We should go for Lukaku or Harry Kane if we get him for 40-50.

You can't be serious :D
Dude. Let's be honest. Kane is not coming to Chelsea. Levy is not selling him. He did not sell Modric even after what happened. So very unlikely that Kane joining us. And Paying 70-80 for Lukaku is waste of money. We very well know that most strikers perform bad when they comes to Chelsea. Except Costa most have failed. There is no point spending another 80. We should at max try to seal the deal below 55-60.

Dude. Let's be honest. Kane is not coming to Chelsea. Levy is not selling him. He did not sell Modric even after what happened. So very unlikely that Kane joining us. And Paying 70-80 for Lukaku is waste of money. We very well know that most strikers perform bad when they comes to Chelsea. Except Costa most have failed. There is no point spending another 80. We should at max try to seal the deal below 55-60.
Currently 40-50 million will get you a Danny Drinkwater.A 90-100 million will get you someone like Lukaku a player in his prime,PL experienced and someone who will not need time to adjust to PL.I have been a vocal critic of Lukaku for his poor 1st touch and his way of trying to dominate defenders physically rather than playing smartly.Oflate atleast in Serie A i feel he has improved a lot.It wouldn't be a bad deal to bring him in for 80-90 millions.
PS:There is no way Inter will sell him below 100 millions IMO

Neymar is such a talented player but i despise him for such a massive diver.I think one of the reasons he gets so many contact injuries is because he instigates the opponents by faking injuries on slightest contacts.As a result he is treated like a rag doll by French league opposition players and subjected to lot of very crude challenges

AghWA3B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock