Truecaller News and Updates

New message design. Earlier It was whole Black & now its white with some blue.
oWo1wRl.png

The fraud protection tool is particularly helpful for people who find it difficult to spot fraud and mistakenly believe they are dealing with legitimate businesses.

Notably, the fraud protection tool from Truecaller is currently available for all Android users and is expected to come for iPhone users too. The tool is said to be effective in intelligently recognizing fraudulent senders and messages.

I wonder if there is any app capable of blocking the Robo calls from telemarketing companies.I was getting daily almost 40-50 robo calls and ultimately frustrated by this i activated the silence calls from unknown callers on my iphone.Even though i am missing many calls but it is definitely worth than getting disturbed by spam calls.

I wonder if there is any app capable of blocking the Robo calls from telemarketing companies.I was getting daily almost 40-50 robo calls and ultimately frustrated by this i activated the silence calls from unknown callers on my iphone.Even though i am missing many calls but it is definitely worth than getting disturbed by spam calls.
Try full DND from your operator. I don't receive any robot calls until I give them support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock