Truecaller News and Updates

Truecaller is Testing VoIP Calling Service. Currently this feature is in Beta and available for only selected Indian users having Premium Subscription.

otT6cxT.jpg

source

Next step will be launch of video calling, Initially they had a tie up with google duo for video calling, looks like they will develop it on their own after entering into VoIP.

Truecaller for Android, iPhone Gets Invite-Only Group Chat Feature:-

• Truecaller app’s group chat feature lets users hide their number
  • Members have to send a request to see another participant’s number
  • Group chat participants can see each other’s Truecaller profile.
One specieal feature I liked most.Unless a group member has our number saved in their contacts, they can't see our mobile number. And in case a group member wants to see another participant's mobile number, they will have to send a request to us to do so.

Truecaller Gets Invite-Only Group Chat Feature on Android, iOS

Dangerous app. Stealing data. One day or other this will be pulled out from play store

I hate the new interface where they merged messages and call history together, i preferred them separate. The useless banking and payment tabs are separate and the main ones are merged.

Last edited:
The moment simplicity goes for a toss does an app or software start its downward trend.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock