• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,101

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
A major accident was averted after the authorities discovered that Duronto Express, Hatia-Anand Vihar Express and Mahabodhi Express were running on the same railway track. The incident took place near Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh.

A number of train accidents and derailments have been reported over the past few months.

UP: Major accident averted after authorities spot 3 trains on same track

More than one train on same track at a distance of few hundred meter is quite usual here when there is rush hour, I am sure this is the same situation in Mumbai or chennai also. There is no space to build track and platform in suburban network so no other option left but to keep multiple trains on same tracks

More than one train on same track at a distance of few hundred meter is quite usual here when there is rush hour, I am sure this is the same situation in Mumbai or chennai also. There is no space to build track and platform in suburban network so no other option left but to keep multiple trains on same tracks

Tamil Nadu has only a single track in major routes so multiple trains running on the same track at a distance may not be a big surprise.

Tamil Nadu has only a single track in major routes so multiple trains running on the same track at a distance may not be a big surprise.

Though there are 4 lines between Dumdum and sealdah station but still sometime they becomes so congested that many times trains comes within 50 meter, loco pilot takes visual approach instead of following signal

Though there are 4 lines between Dumdum and sealdah station but still sometime they becomes so congested that many times trains comes within 50 meter, loco pilot takes visual approach instead of following signal

India has a huge and underutilised railway system which if properly utilised can easily boost the revenue.

Hope they do the necessary to make the lines less congested and exclusive dual track for freight transport so commodities can easily reach across the nation at much lower cost via railways. (y)

India has a huge and underutilised railway system which if properly utilised can easily boost the revenue.

Hope they do the necessary to make the lines less congested and exclusive dual track for freight transport so commodities can easily reach across the nation at much lower cost via railways. (y)

Suburban carries most passengers of railway but major issue is most people don't pay suburban fare though it is almost half compared to bus fare which everybody pays as buses are private, i said most bcoz there is no place in train but most ticket counters are empty. Just yesturday I saw this
Mahamana Exp becomes victim of theft: Do we really deserve modern rail facilities?

few months ago same thing happened with Tejas express So we don't deserve better treatment, we should be happy what we are getting, die like cats and dogs in accident

Last edited:
Suburban carries most passengers of railway but major issue is most people don't pay suburban fare though it is almost half compared to bus fare which everybody pays as buses are private, i said most bcoz there is no place in train but most ticket counters are empty. Just yesturday I saw this
Mahamana Exp becomes victim of theft: Do we really deserve modern rail facilities?

few months ago same thing happened with Tejas express So we don't deserve better treatment, we should be happy what we are getting, die like cats and dogs in accident

What i've seen in my experience with the most tough policing nations, people are all the same across the globe and they all want to save their money wherever possible but the law enforcement's make it tough to evade rules. In some countries people pray god every time they drive to not to be caught by a traffic police because the fines are super heavy and this ensures they dont violate the law.

In Chennai at most places we can see most vehicles not only cross the white STOP line but also stand across the pedestrians line at the signals because traffic police are busy managing the overwhelming traffic and dont have time to control these menace. But in certain countries people fear even to touch the white line as my mistake if they cross it then they are fined.

"If you are caught using a handheld device while driving in the United Kingdom -- whether it's for talking, texting, taking video or anything else, a first-time offender now faces a fine of 200 pounds (approximately $244) and six points on his or her driver's license. Six points for someone who has been driving for less than two years would mean an automatic loss of their license. Six points for other drivers puts them that much closer to the 12 points that could result in the revoking of a license. "

In India we have both easy laws and also poor enforcement too, even if a local Councillor makes a call or a small bribe is paid the charges are dropped.

Now im not asking for the middle east type draconian law, but its high time we follow the developed nations in law implementation (just the positive ones).

One more point if im not writing too much, in Chennai alone there are over 30 lac cable tv households and over 90% of them use analogue and every house hold pays atleast Rs 130 per month which is around Rs 35 crores every single month which is over a 5 Crore in GST, no idea if the LCO's pay this or not. The nation doesnt force DAS and LCO's want analogue so they can live happily when poor taxpayers suffer.

Some Days Ago Here in Sitapur a Mall Gadi Was Derailed but nothing to worried.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock