Breaking Trai likely to stick to 6 paise/minute IUC rate for some more time

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's 100% true. Now there's no difference between avoid and Jio. Jio has proven that it's very cheap and mean compared to avoid.
Mr.Mukesh Ambani already told that their loans will clear at the earliest in their AGM. So, never expect cheap tariffs in future from Jio. They proved already in Jio fibre tariffs. But they gave mobile data is cheaper than oil price and better than AVOID data rates since launch.

Mr.Mukesh Ambani already told that their loans will clear at the earliest in their AGM. So, never expect cheap tariffs in future from Jio. They proved already in Jio fibre tariffs. But they gave mobile data is cheaper than oil price and better than AVOID data rates since launch.
right JIO mobile data is still cheaper then AVOID .. Airtel/Voda 1.5GB cost is 199 where as JIO same 1.5gb data cost is just 149...same with other 399 plans.. AVOID gives less data n charge higher amount compared to JIO ..

Basically users port or don’t. Jio’s wins on IUC existence.
Now no. of calls from jio will be lowered. Rest can’t depend on IUC revenue.
I don’t think rest gain userbase with 2g,3g,4g fragmented network with unlimited Vs 6ps by jio.
Only Quality determines which network to choose. Price days gone
Bcz of jio phone huge amount of calls going from jio will be lowered.Others will see negative IUC revenue growth.

I have been using jio for last 1 year and I am ready to port to airtel. IUC charges exist in every country but those are already counted in packs user subscribe to. Although i support the fact that there shouldn't be free calls but i dont agree with the reason being IUC. Each operator is paying these charges and franky looking at various reports it looks like jio is the one who is gaining the most from these IUC charges as their net incomings are more than outgoings.
The reason I am porting is not to do with what jio is charging but everything to do with the way i users including me have suffered for past 2 months where they reduced the ringing duration when calling other operators. Even after numerous complaints noone gave the right answer till it was reported here.
Jio doesn't care about the customers at all.

Basically users port or don’t. Jio’s wins on IUC existence.
Now no. of calls from jio will be lowered. Rest can’t depend on IUC revenue.
I don’t think rest gain userbase with 2g,3g,4g fragmented network with unlimited Vs 6ps by jio.
Only Quality determines which network to choose. Price days gone
Bcz of jio phone huge amount of calls going from jio will be lowered.Others will see negative IUC revenue growth.

True N if TRAI continues IUC for more two years then I m sure AVOID will also soon start charging 6ps IUC frm their customers .. Other wise they will be in more loss..They wont Be able to provide Unlimited calls for long time without charging IUC ..
N i think Most of current jio users will still stick to JIO even after this IUC charges...Bcz for any normal user JIO's 10 or 20 rs top up will be enough for off net calls...
In other operators JIO's current 149 plan cost is 199 .. which is still higher then Jio's 149+10/20 IUC amount ..so Ppl with normal calling N who prefer more data will not port to other operators..

True N if TRAI continues IUC for more two years then I m sure AVOID will also soon start charging 6ps IUC frm their customers .. Other wise they will be in more loss..They wont Be able to provide Unlimited calls for long time without charging IUC ..
N i think Most of current jio users will still stick to JIO even after this IUC charges...Bcz for any normal user JIO's 10 or 20 rs top up will be enough for off net calls...
In other operators JIO's current 149 plan cost is 199 .. which is still higher then Jio's 149+10/20 IUC amount ..so Ppl with normal calling N who prefer more data will not port to other operators..
Major difference between Jio and other operators is Data Speeds, Jio never gave proper 4G speed. Now Jio 159/169 is equal to Airtel 199 plan (original price 179 with discount from app). I don't think most people will continue to use slow internet for just 10/20 cheaper plan.

Avoid speed will increase more after 3G spectrum converts to 4G, but exhaust data balance (GB) in minutes, then we need to recharge data top-up.

Major difference between Jio and other operators is Data Speeds, Jio never gave proper 4G speed. Now Jio 159/169 is equal to Airtel 199 plan (original price 179 with discount from app). I don't think most people will continue to use slow internet for just 10/20 cheaper plan.

Agree but speed varies depending on location..n JIO also gives 4g volte coverage in out of city areas..
In My area i dont get speed on other network even though i live in city .. My vodafone number gives me high-speed but only in Night btw 12 to 5 am...in days it just works like 2G..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock